We’re always on the lookout for some great STOTT PILATES apprentices!
The two words that describe our talented teaching staff here at Pilates Tutor in Marietta are “Passionate” and “Unique”. We are committed to helping people stay committed to staying fit and healthy. And we work as a team here — brainstorming about clients, working out together, supporting each other, and having fun. Each instructor brings a different personality, perspective and background to our studio vision and mission. And we’re not stuffy or diva-esque. We’re open to helping you be your best.
As an apprentice instructor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Custom training plan that focuses on developing the teaching and coaching skills you need to be successful.
- Weekly Review with Studio owner to ensure that you are on track with your plan.
- Opportunity to shadow two STOTT PILATES Instructor Trainers — learn from the best of the best.
- Pilates lessons that focus on what you need as a teacher and as a student of the STOTT PILATES method.
- Comprehensive study guide to help prepare you for your exam.
There are three things you need to do to get started:
1. Visit the STOTT PILATES website to learn about the instructor education program. There are four courses you’ll take to become Level 1 certified. It takes about a year.
2. Enroll in courses at our local STOTT PILATES Training center, right here in Atlanta:
Courses are held throughout the year. In addition to the core curriculum, we highly recommend taking supplementary workshops, including Postural Analysis, Exam Prep and Anatomy Review.
3. Learn more about the positions available at Pilates Tutor. Visit http://www.pilatesjobsatlanta.com and complete the initial questions. We’ll contact you to arrange an interview. As an apprentice at Pilates Tutor you will be expected to be at the studio an average of 15 – 20 hours per week. This will provide you ample time to practice teach, learn, observe, and develop your personal Pilates practice. We have shifts available in the mornings and evenings and also on Saturdays. You’ll be asked to work a combination of these shifts so that you can meet most of our wonderful clients and observe our outstanding instructor team.
Best to you in your Pilates journey,