These tacos are the perfect ready-for-beach-season meal. Flaky, protein-filled fish topped with mango salsaand wrapped in a crunchy, guilt-free lettuce leaf. It’s flavorful, satisfying and will keep you on track with your fitness goals.
Here’s what you need…
- 4 (3.5oz) Cod Fillets
- 1/2 cup tropical vinaigrette
- 1 lime
- 4 large pieces of butter lettuce
- 4 Tablespoons guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 Tablespoons mango salsa
And here’s how to make them…
- Marinate the cod fillets in dressing for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a pan with olive oil.
- Place marinated cod in prepared pan, cut lime in half and squeeze juice over cod. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While cod is baking, separate leaves from lettuce, being careful to keep them intact. Assemble individual tacos by putting a tablespoon of guacamole on a lettuce leaf, topped with 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- Once fish is done, change oven to broil for a few minutes, watching closely until top of fish is browned. Remove from oven.
- Top each prepared lettuce leaf with a piece of fish, a spoonful of salsa, and a slice of the remaining lime half. Serves 4.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 283 calories, 5g fat, 122mg sodium, 9.6g carbohydrate, 2.4g fiber, and 46g protein. (From Team Beach Body)